Transnational Research Programme
The CEDR Transnational Research Programme (TRP) operates through a series of annual transnational calls on topics that address the needs of European road authorities. The aim is to produce research results that can be implemented by CEDR members and contribute to a safe, sustainable and efficient road network across Europe. It is funded by CEDR members on a voluntary basis. Participation is open to any legal entity, though all consortia must be led by a legal entity from a European country.
The TRP emerged from the ERANET ROAD (ENR) programme. The first Call for Proposals under ENR was launched in 2008 and, following the conclusion of ENR in 2011, the Calls have been managed through the CEDR TRP.
Information on the topics and outputs of each Call can be found at the links below.
- New Materials and Techniques
- Collaborative Planning of Infrastructure Networks and Spatial Development
- Climate Change: From Desk to Road
- Freight and Logistics in a Multimodal Context
- User needs in a Multimodal Context
- Asset Information Using BIM
- Recycling: Road construction in a post-fossil fuel society
- Climate Change: Road Owners Adapting to Climate Change
- Noise – Integrating Strategic Noise Management into the Operation and Management of National Road Networks