The ARISE project will provide a practical guide for NRAs to implementing an ISO 55000 asset management system successfully, based on learning from both road and other sectors.
Date: 10:00 – 17:00, Wednesday 12th October 2016
Event: ARISE Project Workshop, CEDR Call 2014 Asset Management and Maintenance
Location: Graaf de Ferraris Building, Boulevard du Roi Albert II/Koning Abert II-Laan 20, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
As part of its dissemination activities, the ARISE project will host a workshop in the Brussels, Belgium, on 12 October 2016 to engage with policy makers, managers, operators and specialists in the field. While the primary audience is officials from European road authorities, the event organisers also encourage private contractors, consultants, professional bodies and universities to participate. In the workshop the ARISE consortium will explain the context of asset management and the principles of ISO55000, the experience of introducing ISO55000 in sectors such as rail and aviation and why and how to implement ISO55000 successfully into your organisation.
The workshop is intended for organisations that are on the journey towards implementing an Asset Management System, or have yet to start, whether or not they have yet decided to adopt a standard such as ISO55000. It will particularly help the following:
- Key Policy Makers will gain insight into why their organisation should consider adopting ISO55000 and the benefits
- Managers will be given clear guidance about what areas of the business may need to change, with helpful tips on actions they should be considering
- Operations staff will learn what general differences it will make to the way they go about maintaining their assets if the standard is adopted.
For further information, please contact:
- James Elliott, Project Coordinator, ARISE, email@example.com
- Ronan Cunniffe, CEDR Transnational Research Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to attend this event, please fill in the following form: