The End of Programme Conference for Call 2013 Ageing Infrastructure will take place on February 14-15, 2018, in Brussels.
Call 2013 Ageing Infrastructure is helping road administrations develop a suitable technical and commercial governance structure for the future management of ageing infrastructure. The programme has focused on two key subjects:
- Understanding risk factors in managing ageing infrastructure
- Developing high speed non-destructive condition assessment of road pavements
Three research projects will present their results at the conference:
- Cross Asset Risk Assessment (X-ARA)
- Risk Assessment of Ageing Infrastructure (RE-GEN)
- Hi-Speed survey specifications, explanation and quality (HI-SPEQ)
Registration and further information about the End of Programme Conference is available here.