The final conference under Call 2014 Asset Management and Maintenance will take place on October 12-13 in Vienna, Austria
Call 2014 Asset Management and Maintenance
This programme aims to gain better knowledge and guidance of how to manage and maintain all assets of a road network. Five research projects will present their results at the conference in Vienna:
- Practical Road Equipment Measurement Understanding and Management (PREMIUM) – focuses on road equipment asset management.
- Application to Roads of ISO55000 Examplars (ARISE) – focuses on why and how to implement ISO55001 asset management systems
- Integration of Social Aspects and Benefits into Life-Cycle Asset Management (ISABELA) – addresses the social benefits and costs related to road asset management.
- Development of the Raveling Test (DraT) – investigating the use of standard pavement raveling tests to predict pavement durability
- Best Practice Guidelines for Procurement of Road Maintenance (BEST4ROAD) – providing recommendations for maintenance procurement by investigating current practices.
End of Programme Conference
The final dissemination conference will take place on October 12-13 at Regus Vienna, Nineteen Workspace, 1190 Vienna, Mooslackengasse 17, AUSTRIA.
Please register your attendance through the following form. Registrants will receive a final agenda and related information in advance of the conference.