The aim of the Road Safety Working Group is to;
* Share knowledge and best practices on cost efficient road safety solutions.
* To act as the eyes and ears of CEDR and NRAs with regard to European and global developments in road safety.
* Based on Road Safety Vision, produce deliverables on road safety improvements.
The Road Safety Challenges (from the 2016 position paper) are:
- Improve safety of the existing road infrastructure,
- Speeds in harmony with road infrastructure,
- Improve safety of vulnerable road users,
- Evaluation and deployment of intelligent transport systems.