The U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has released a research brief that summarises the key policies and practices in three CEDR member countries that have made progress in developing strategies for reducing climate risks at the national level and integrating climate projections into design criteria and specifications for transportation infrastructure projects.
- CEDR Report 2016-5 Acting on Climate Change
- CEDR Transnational Call 2012 Road owners adapting to climate change
- CEDR Transnational call 2015 Climate change – desk to road
- SP3 Task I4 Climate change
* content on external websites are not under the responsibility of CEDR and do not reflect CEDR’s views.