CEDR supports Transport Research Arena 2016
The Conference of European Directors of Roads (CEDR) has been a proud supporter of the Transport Research Arena from the very first conference in Gothenburg in 2006.
We were very happy with the success of TRA2014 which brought together almost:
- 3000 participants,
- 350 session speakers and chairs,
- nearly 400 free exhibition visitors
- and 50 journalists in Paris.
Our exhibition stand, the “CEDR Village”, was very popular with:
- visiting NRA members and stakeholders,
- providing a gathering point for networking,
- informal displays and presentations during conference breaks
- and discussions about the future of road transport.
The success of TRA 2014 confirmed the TRA’s status as Europe’s premier occasion for research and innovation in the road sector.
This is why we are very excited looking ahead to TRA 2016 in Warsaw.
Further information on TRA 2016 can be found here: http://www.traconference.eu